Beware the West
- Techno Mages
- Originally a private investigation and security unit located in Japan; established in 1982
- Merged with robotics unit in 1986, establishing its main building Kitamoto
- In 1989 several lawsuits occurred about dangerous working conditions over the years. The local Japanese government was unsuccessful pursuing these cases and most were settled out of court.
- Wavers and hazard pay became mandatory in 1990
- In 2001 the company does another merger with Magadon
- May 26, 2002: Otakutech announces starting several new companies located in Camarillo and Oxnard, California
- Magadon has reported dealing with Pentex in the past has housed demons before. It is unknown whether the company is aware of this.